SWL Player Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Healing

3 posters

Go down

PvP Healing Empty PvP Healing

Post by TSW_Newbie Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:07 pm

There is not much PvP, but the Little Shambala that i played, i tried healing. Just some initial, almost random thoughts on the matter:

Fist / Blood was my choice. I think that Fist really Needs to use the weapon gimmic alot, and blood Needs some actives to manage martyrdom, so both weapons occupy all but 1 active Slot. For that reason i think that aan off-Hand elemental or blade for the mobility skill would be fine. There is alot to try out, as i am just starting.

However, raid healing definetly sucks. Targeting your own Group is fine, but the 2nd Group that you can target with the nearby friendly key is a pain. It also feels incredibly hard to heal someone up from below half health.

Missing DFA, the mobility feels extremely restrictd.

As with the equal footing buff i still tended to have about 900 attack Rating, rifle healing could maybe benefit from that?

TSW_Newbie

Back to top Go down

PvP Healing Empty Re: PvP Healing

Post by diacarb Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:31 am

Thanks for the info not tried healing yet am going to try the ar for healing when I do i will update aswell

diacarb

Back to top Go down

Post by DerpDiggler Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 am

Good info, I have heard quite a few people say Healing in PvP is pretty bad atm since you have to scroll to choose a target, hopefully they work on that a bit.
DerpDiggler
DerpDiggler
Admin

https://secretworldlegends.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum